November 26, 2011
I have always had a silent blog with very little comments from my reader except those very faithful friends and followers that have been around a while. But in case you haven't noticed there is a comment button after each post. These comments during the trip will serve as encouragement to us. I know it's silly but there are over 100 people reading the blog everyday let us know you are there and it'll give us great encouragement while away from our family and friends. These comments will also be printed along with the journal pages of our journal for a keepsake for Ms. Ellery, wouldn't it be nice for her to see messages from those at home waiting to meet and love her.
ok I'm done shamelessly requested comments, but is my blog......
ok I'm done shamelessly requested comments, but is my blog......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
-
2011
(116)
- December(18)
-
November(13)
- The People's Park
- Ellery Day- The Details
- Ellery Day
- Here in Nanning
- Comments
- Travel by the numbers
- Ready!!
- Tonight I am just giddy with excitement!! In just ...
- We have booked flights to leave November 25th. And...
- TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew! I was beginning to wo...
- The Tooth Fairy (or Best Mom Ever)
- Orphan Sunday
- October(6)
- September(11)
- August(12)
- July(7)
- June(7)
- May(6)
- April(8)
- March(10)
- February(12)
- January(6)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

6 people joined the party:
Hello, Jennifer and family! I read every post in my reader, but rarely comment. It's a nasty side effect of having a reader, I'm afraid.
I'm so excited to read about Ellery and the amazing journey she (and you guys!) are about to undertake. Lily has gone through the most amazing changes and she looks so happy and healthy. The fact that you have chosen to fly halfway across the country to give another little girl the same opportunities and love is amazing. I will try to remember to comment more often, and am praying for an easy transition and safe journey for everyone!
Miranda
Awesome that you have a great connection in Hong Kong! We are praying for all of you.
Love y'all!!!
Doug and Nancy said...
We praise the Lord for your safe looooong journey to China to bring Ellery into your loving home across the world!!! What wonderful parents and family she will have!!! We will continue to pray for all of you and hope to see her after she settles in. You are truly living God's word. We love you!!
Glad you made it safely! I simply can't wait to see Ellery in your arms. Hope Little Miss Leiney Grace's package is somewhere in all your luggage! Thank you so much for taking it for me. Now I need to ask another favor - will you take a picture and email it to me? I have always photographed my care packages before sending and I forgot! jan
www.lillymakesfive.blogspot.com
Praying for you girl! Safe travels, ease of transition for Ellery, your precious ones back home....Can't wait to meet the newest O'cain.
Poppy and Nama
So glad all is going well. We so look forward to meeting our new granddaughter Ellery. Our prayers are with you each step of the journey. We will look forward to the next update.