November 9, 2011
TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whew! I was beginning to worry but thankfully we received our TA today. We didn't get the call until 5pm so I had given up for the day and was feeling blue, my 93 yr old Nanny died today and I was just sad. My poor caseworker probably thought I was a nut when she called because I busted out crying before she even told me, I just knew.
We are praying to leave Thanksgiving but are just so Thankful we will have our daughter home in almost a month! SO much to do!
Whew! I was beginning to worry but thankfully we received our TA today. We didn't get the call until 5pm so I had given up for the day and was feeling blue, my 93 yr old Nanny died today and I was just sad. My poor caseworker probably thought I was a nut when she called because I busted out crying before she even told me, I just knew.
We are praying to leave Thanksgiving but are just so Thankful we will have our daughter home in almost a month! SO much to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
-
2011
(116)
- December(18)
-
November(13)
- The People's Park
- Ellery Day- The Details
- Ellery Day
- Here in Nanning
- Comments
- Travel by the numbers
- Ready!!
- Tonight I am just giddy with excitement!! In just ...
- We have booked flights to leave November 25th. And...
- TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew! I was beginning to wo...
- The Tooth Fairy (or Best Mom Ever)
- Orphan Sunday
- October(6)
- September(11)
- August(12)
- July(7)
- June(7)
- May(6)
- April(8)
- March(10)
- February(12)
- January(6)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Again, I am so sorry about your grandmother but so glad she is in a better place now.
TA!!! YEAH!!! I started crying after you called me! LOL
Sooooo happy for you and John! Ellery is comin' HOME!!!