September 21, 2011
I am hooked... on Pinterest that is. If you haven't checked it out yet you really should!
I am getting back in touch with my creative side and will soon share some of my favorite crafty finds.
Also, I have also found some great photographs to copy, decorating ideas and gift ideas and recipes.
I am getting back in touch with my creative side and will soon share some of my favorite crafty finds.
Also, I have also found some great photographs to copy, decorating ideas and gift ideas and recipes.
So if you like these:
And want to try these: ( homemade butterfingers)
or this (Snicker salad)
Then you better check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
-
2011
(116)
- December(18)
- November(13)
- October(6)
-
September(11)
- Please don't forget our fundraiser, Buy a Piece of...
- On to the next step....
- BoBo
- Camping-Playing
- Dear Ellery, Source: randompicdumps.com via...
- Labor Day Camping- Men and boys and fire
- IT CAME!!!!
- Labor Day Camping- Crabbing
- First phone post
- I'll never forget the look on my sons face the fi...
- August(12)
- July(7)
- June(7)
- May(6)
- April(8)
- March(10)
- February(12)
- January(6)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)



1 people joined the party:
I warned you about this site! I could literally sit for hours just looking at all of the pretties and yummies!