September 6, 2011
SO EXCITED TO SAY THAT IT CAME TODAY!!!! THE LOA THAT IS!!!!
It is amazing how something can bring such joy! I am sporting a huge grin so if you see me in the next few days that is why. I honestly thought we would probably have to wait a few more weeks so it was so great to get the call today. Although now I will admit I kind of had a feeling it might come today. Anyway, I am bouncing all over with my thoughts because I cannot concentrate...
I am thinking of travel and packing and organizing my house and kids for our family to take care of them and money and Christmas and Ellery and her little smile and what it will be like to adopt a toddler and much. much more! My agency suggests that we will probably travel in December. Not in my plan but obviously in GOD'S! At least I won't have to deal with Guangzhou heat and humidity!! Thank you to anyone who prayed for us during the grueling 91 day wait. I really have had such a peace about it lately and haven't worried like I usually do! Now you can pray for us to stay on track with everything else so we will travel this year!
And I get to send my baby girl a care package now. I have a little stack of goodies to send and I cannot wait! Hopefully we will also get an update on her and hopefully they haven't shaved her head again!
It is amazing how something can bring such joy! I am sporting a huge grin so if you see me in the next few days that is why. I honestly thought we would probably have to wait a few more weeks so it was so great to get the call today. Although now I will admit I kind of had a feeling it might come today. Anyway, I am bouncing all over with my thoughts because I cannot concentrate...
I am thinking of travel and packing and organizing my house and kids for our family to take care of them and money and Christmas and Ellery and her little smile and what it will be like to adopt a toddler and much. much more! My agency suggests that we will probably travel in December. Not in my plan but obviously in GOD'S! At least I won't have to deal with Guangzhou heat and humidity!! Thank you to anyone who prayed for us during the grueling 91 day wait. I really have had such a peace about it lately and haven't worried like I usually do! Now you can pray for us to stay on track with everything else so we will travel this year!
And I get to send my baby girl a care package now. I have a little stack of goodies to send and I cannot wait! Hopefully we will also get an update on her and hopefully they haven't shaved her head again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
-
2011
(116)
- December(18)
- November(13)
- October(6)
-
September(11)
- Please don't forget our fundraiser, Buy a Piece of...
- On to the next step....
- BoBo
- Camping-Playing
- Dear Ellery, Source: randompicdumps.com via...
- Labor Day Camping- Men and boys and fire
- IT CAME!!!!
- Labor Day Camping- Crabbing
- First phone post
- I'll never forget the look on my sons face the fi...
- August(12)
- July(7)
- June(7)
- May(6)
- April(8)
- March(10)
- February(12)
- January(6)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Rejoicing in your news!!!!
So wonderful to have that "wait" behind, and get things moving toward CHINA and Ellery!
Thank you Lord!
Blessings from Texas~
Tina