September 26, 2011
Friday I found out our I800 was approved. Our approval was in 15 days which is pretty good. They received it on the 7th and Approved on the 22nd. For those of you involved in the adoption process you know anything is possible with delays so I am just relieved this step stayed on target for average times. We now are in the process of the NVC and Article 5. I really don't know enough about these steps to share here but they will take several more weeks then we are in the official wait for Travel Approval. We are still holding out hope for 2011 travel, it'll break this mommy's heart if we have to wait until January but my agency told me to mentally prepare for January just in case. I am researching sending a care package to Ellery and requesting updated photos. I am praying they have not shaved her head again. I had a dream last night that we were in China and had Ellery and in the dream she had enough hair to stick a bow in it. It was a good dream and makes me just want to go get her more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
-
2011
(116)
- December(18)
- November(13)
- October(6)
-
September(11)
- Please don't forget our fundraiser, Buy a Piece of...
- On to the next step....
- BoBo
- Camping-Playing
- Dear Ellery, Source: randompicdumps.com via...
- Labor Day Camping- Men and boys and fire
- IT CAME!!!!
- Labor Day Camping- Crabbing
- First phone post
- I'll never forget the look on my sons face the fi...
- August(12)
- July(7)
- June(7)
- May(6)
- April(8)
- March(10)
- February(12)
- January(6)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: