August 5, 2011
Overheard after putting the boys to bed tonight..
Wyatt: See when you do that it aggravates me and then I just want to punch you.
Mason: I'm just playing
Wyatt: You have no idea what it is like to have a little brother.
They are 15 months apart. They squabble all.the.time!
Well, almost all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
-
2011
(116)
- December(18)
- November(13)
- October(6)
- September(11)
-
August(12)
- Preschool
- Check out the progress on our Piece of the Puzzle ...
- All Boy
- "In Process"
- At one glance I love you with a thousand Hearts. -...
- In case you were wondering...
- Obligatory First Day of School Photos
- Tonight Lily had her very first dance recital. I h...
- Two Little Toe Heads
- Birthdays are a hot topic around her these days. W...
- There is one thing I will probably never learn to...
- No news about our LOA. Hoping to see it by August ...
- July(7)
- June(7)
- May(6)
- April(8)
- March(10)
- February(12)
- January(6)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Thanks so much for finding my blog! My boys, at 28 months apart, have a very strong love/hate relationship, too. Thankfully it's more love than hate, but the summer days are starting to change the ratio. Is it time for school to start yet? LOL.