August 30, 2011
Check out the progress on our Piece of the Puzzle fundraiser. We are just about to hit the $3000.00 mark. We have just a little over 250 pieces yet to sell. Can we do it by the end of September? If not I will probably extend the cut off since it doesn't look like we will be traveling anytime soon.
Update: We are over the $3000 mark!!!
Still no word and I don't expect any for a couple more weeks. The other day when I was feeling particularly frustrated about our wait I was browsing some blogs and came across one of another family. This family waited 108 days. If you have never endured this wait it is so hard to explain. She did a great job and then had a devotional that was comforting. Here's the link if you want to read her blog entry about waiting for their LOA.
http://kevichele.blogspot.com/2011/08/life-lessons-and-loa.html
Update: We are over the $3000 mark!!!
Still no word and I don't expect any for a couple more weeks. The other day when I was feeling particularly frustrated about our wait I was browsing some blogs and came across one of another family. This family waited 108 days. If you have never endured this wait it is so hard to explain. She did a great job and then had a devotional that was comforting. Here's the link if you want to read her blog entry about waiting for their LOA.
http://kevichele.blogspot.com/2011/08/life-lessons-and-loa.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
-
2011
(116)
- December(18)
- November(13)
- October(6)
- September(11)
-
August(12)
- Preschool
- Check out the progress on our Piece of the Puzzle ...
- All Boy
- "In Process"
- At one glance I love you with a thousand Hearts. -...
- In case you were wondering...
- Obligatory First Day of School Photos
- Tonight Lily had her very first dance recital. I h...
- Two Little Toe Heads
- Birthdays are a hot topic around her these days. W...
- There is one thing I will probably never learn to...
- No news about our LOA. Hoping to see it by August ...
- July(7)
- June(7)
- May(6)
- April(8)
- March(10)
- February(12)
- January(6)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: