August 22, 2011
Still waiting and yes it is painful....
I try to not let it bother me but when I saw several families get their's after waiting much shorter times than we have it did. I am happy for them but GEEZ 76 days is painful!!! If it doesn't come soon we won't even be able to travel this year. And yeah I know to trust God, I know there is a big picture and one day I won't even think of this wait but for now in this moment, it.is.hard!
I am ready to see these dimples in person....
Thank Goodness I have 5 fantastic kids at home helping me to stay busy but seriously....
I try to not let it bother me but when I saw several families get their's after waiting much shorter times than we have it did. I am happy for them but GEEZ 76 days is painful!!! If it doesn't come soon we won't even be able to travel this year. And yeah I know to trust God, I know there is a big picture and one day I won't even think of this wait but for now in this moment, it.is.hard!
I am ready to see these dimples in person....
And kiss this little piggies...
Thank Goodness I have 5 fantastic kids at home helping me to stay busy but seriously....
WHERE IS OUR LOA????
(Letter of Acceptance from China)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
-
2011
(116)
- December(18)
- November(13)
- October(6)
- September(11)
-
August(12)
- Preschool
- Check out the progress on our Piece of the Puzzle ...
- All Boy
- "In Process"
- At one glance I love you with a thousand Hearts. -...
- In case you were wondering...
- Obligatory First Day of School Photos
- Tonight Lily had her very first dance recital. I h...
- Two Little Toe Heads
- Birthdays are a hot topic around her these days. W...
- There is one thing I will probably never learn to...
- No news about our LOA. Hoping to see it by August ...
- July(7)
- June(7)
- May(6)
- April(8)
- March(10)
- February(12)
- January(6)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
76 days is about 75 too many if you ask me. Praying it will be soon!!!