February 23, 2011
I am asking for prayer, please!!!
We are having a difficult time getting USCIS approval. We just received notification that they will not approve us at this time without some pretty significant changes to our Homestudy. I don't understand this because it is pretty much the same one we used for Lily. But please pray for this to happen smoothly and to not be costly. Pray for our homestudy, our USCIS caseworker and our approval, thank you!
I am just very anxious over this and would feel better if I knew others were praying. I am just soooo
ready for this part to be over! There is a little girl in CHina waiting on her family!!!
Update: Homestudy corrections have already been made. Now we just need to get another copy and send it on to USCIS and another sheet has to be signed by John. Once that is done we should be fine. Our agency jumped on this quick as well as our Homestudy provider. Thank you for your prayers.
We are having a difficult time getting USCIS approval. We just received notification that they will not approve us at this time without some pretty significant changes to our Homestudy. I don't understand this because it is pretty much the same one we used for Lily. But please pray for this to happen smoothly and to not be costly. Pray for our homestudy, our USCIS caseworker and our approval, thank you!
I am just very anxious over this and would feel better if I knew others were praying. I am just soooo
ready for this part to be over! There is a little girl in CHina waiting on her family!!!
Update: Homestudy corrections have already been made. Now we just need to get another copy and send it on to USCIS and another sheet has to be signed by John. Once that is done we should be fine. Our agency jumped on this quick as well as our Homestudy provider. Thank you for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
Praying for you and your family- I'm sorry that happened and so thankful it is already being straightened out! Love, Kim
Thanks for the update. So glad that everything got taken care of quickly.