February 8, 2011
This just seems to be Lily's year. Her artwork was selected to be displayed at an exhibit in our community.
I was not sure what to expect when I took her to see it on the opening night. I was stunned at the beauty of this picture. I just love it and am so proud of her.
I was not sure what to expect when I took her to see it on the opening night. I was stunned at the beauty of this picture. I just love it and am so proud of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

5 people joined the party:
Hi Jennifer,
I just saw your comment on my blog. We are waiting for our I800A also. Why don't you email me and we can compare ;)
doug922@bellsouth.net
Jennifer
what a beautiful picture!!! Can't wait to see all of you Sun! Love, Kim
Wow! Love it! Beautiful job, Lily!
Blessings~
Tina
How did I miss this??? Way to go, Lilly!!!! Love you!
Wonderful!