February 21, 2011
Today is the Birthday of someone special. This someone I love so much I spent 2 hours baking him this...
And is loved dearly and affectionately known as Papa by my 5 kiddos...
I wanted him to know how special he is because lately things have been tough.
He doesn't mind sharing the spotlight or his candles with anyone.
And their happiness brings him as much joy as his own.
Everyone couldn't wait to try a slice of my masterpiece but not before the birthday boy blew out his candles.
Of course Lily thinks everyone should blow out their own candles and makes sure Papa gets to make his own wish come true.
And knowing my dad I bet I know just what he wished for...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!
You know you are tops with us and WE LOVE YOU!!!
May all your wishes come true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
Happy Birthday Jennifer's dad!!! :)
It looks like you all gave Glenn everything he needed for his birthday! What a fun time. The cake looks sooooo yummy. What flavor was the inside? Wish we could have been there. Say hi to the gang. We miss you all! -Brenda and Brian