January 8, 2011
In 10 short days I will hit a milestone...the dreaded 40!!!
But honestly I am not dreading it, I am excited. I think my 40's are going to be the best yet.
Why? Because this decade and beyond I am going to live for my purpose. The purpose God has placed on my heart.
If you know me, you know what that is and if you don't know me you probably could take a good guess.
My mind has been going crazy since I finished RADICAL.
I cannot wait to do RADICAL things for God!
Come on 40, Bring it on......
But honestly I am not dreading it, I am excited. I think my 40's are going to be the best yet.
Why? Because this decade and beyond I am going to live for my purpose. The purpose God has placed on my heart.
If you know me, you know what that is and if you don't know me you probably could take a good guess.
My mind has been going crazy since I finished RADICAL.
I cannot wait to do RADICAL things for God!
Come on 40, Bring it on......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
I just turned 40 in August. I'm lovin' 40!
Happy Birthday (almost).
You are AWESOME and God is going to use your AWESOMENESS for RADICAL things!
Love ya!