January 12, 2011
Last Year after selling Ribbons which I still have some :) I bit the bullet and learned how to make bows. I have made many and have been selling them to help raise funds. I am going to start posting some here to see if I can sell them. Today I have some pictures of some Pony-O's I made. I will mail them to you for $7.50 or if you see me you can have it for $6.00. I have many more but will have to work on memory issues first.
| This is the Summer Fun Pony-O! It has great summer colors and flip flops. |
| All about Pink Pony-O! |
| Just in time for Valentine's Pony-O with hearts! |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Hey, I would love to buy a few pony-os from you and maybe a few bows as well. Could you bring them to our CNY party??? I also am hanging on to some little girls clothes/shoes for you. Just waiting to see her size!!! Hudson loves his teddy bear you gave him and sleeps with it. Of course, we are still loving all those hand-me-downs. I can't wait to return the favor!