January 12, 2011
I wish I could muster up some excitement about our latest snowfall. After a record breaking snowfall last year, snow the day after Christmas and snow this past Monday I am a little tired of snow.
In the south most people love snow, we just like it to all melt away the next day. This snow is still lingering and here we just don't have the ability to keep going. The kids have been out of school all week, finally stores (some) opened back up yesterday but my kids have some serious cabin fever. I've had my fill of tattle-telling, aggravating each other and whininess. And we are so fortunate (insert sarcasm) because hardly any snow has melted which could mean no school tomorrow and we are already scheduled out Friday and Monday for holidays. Yay for us! I think my birthday weekend at the beach with my wonderful sis-in-law and a good friend could not have come at a better time. We are gone all weekend! I cannot wait!
Here are a few pics, I am out of memory so they wouldn't all download...
In the south most people love snow, we just like it to all melt away the next day. This snow is still lingering and here we just don't have the ability to keep going. The kids have been out of school all week, finally stores (some) opened back up yesterday but my kids have some serious cabin fever. I've had my fill of tattle-telling, aggravating each other and whininess. And we are so fortunate (insert sarcasm) because hardly any snow has melted which could mean no school tomorrow and we are already scheduled out Friday and Monday for holidays. Yay for us! I think my birthday weekend at the beach with my wonderful sis-in-law and a good friend could not have come at a better time. We are gone all weekend! I cannot wait!
Here are a few pics, I am out of memory so they wouldn't all download...
| Lily trying to make a snow angel but with a half an inch ice on top of 5 inches of snow it wouldn't work. |
| Daddy just before some southern sledding and snow/iceball fight. |
| Pool floats made for good sleds. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: