March 2, 2010
I have thought about posting many times since the 15th but I have just not really felt like it. It usually starts off with working and that gets me behind. Right now I am towards the end of 7 days off and it has been so nice. I figured if I just had about 21 more I would be caught up completely!
John has had several more job interviews and we are hoping at least one will end in a job soon. It is not just the not having a job thing that is growing tiresome. It is the constant search and John having to put together these overly complex interview packets. I am so glad I do not have to do all that just to get a job. For one job he even had to write an essay, oh boy, that was stressful for him. We are just so ready for this part to be over.
Lately I have been thinking a lot about this time last year when we were anxiously awaiting our Travel Approval to go to China. I thought it would never come, we had just one set back after another. Now here we are celebrating 10 months home. Lily recently had her first illness since coming home. She had strep throat recently but quickly recovered. She is so strong. I have a few posts in my mind about her that I will hopefully share soon.
Winter is still holding strong here in the South, we even saw a few snowflakes this morning. I am excited though because I saw that it should be sunny and 70 on Sunday, yeah! We may have to celebrate with a picnic. I can't wait for warm Spring days, can't you?
What can else can I say my daughter is sitting here with her head on my shoulder staring up at me and says, "you pretty mama". Life is Good.
John has had several more job interviews and we are hoping at least one will end in a job soon. It is not just the not having a job thing that is growing tiresome. It is the constant search and John having to put together these overly complex interview packets. I am so glad I do not have to do all that just to get a job. For one job he even had to write an essay, oh boy, that was stressful for him. We are just so ready for this part to be over.
Lately I have been thinking a lot about this time last year when we were anxiously awaiting our Travel Approval to go to China. I thought it would never come, we had just one set back after another. Now here we are celebrating 10 months home. Lily recently had her first illness since coming home. She had strep throat recently but quickly recovered. She is so strong. I have a few posts in my mind about her that I will hopefully share soon.
Winter is still holding strong here in the South, we even saw a few snowflakes this morning. I am excited though because I saw that it should be sunny and 70 on Sunday, yeah! We may have to celebrate with a picnic. I can't wait for warm Spring days, can't you?
What can else can I say my daughter is sitting here with her head on my shoulder staring up at me and says, "you pretty mama". Life is Good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Jennifer,
We are praying that John will have a job offer soon. An essay?? Ugh. Shouldn't his job experience speak for itself?
Lily is a smart girl...she does have a very pretty mama. :)
Hugs!
Sharon