December 22, 2009
Today I went to a baby shower for a friend. Lily has had a hard time comprehending what exactly a baby shower is after learning where I had gone.Lily: Mama take a shower?
Noah: No, mama went to a baby shower somewhere else.
Lily: What? We no more water?
I can only imagine what image must have been going through her head with the words;mama, baby and shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
She was probably wondering how in the world a baby got so dirty that all of the mamas had to get together to wash it. I hope some day she will be able to recall some of the thoughts she is having now to share with you!