December 5, 2009
December+5 Kids=Busy, Good Busy.
Here are the things that have been keeping us busy.
This is the look he always get when concentrating.

Here are the things that have been keeping us busy.
We started off with a little school program with Wyatt. He did awesome, singing out at the top of his lungs.
Noah got to show his percussion skills at his school band Christmas concert. He is fired up about the band this year even though he doesn't look it.
Now this is one of the best things I have ever seen. I had to edit it because it was long but here is a little snippet of Mason singing. He cracked me up, he was always behind and well I guess a little bored. You'll see what I mean at the end.
Lily and Wyatt sang at our church's Hanging of the Green's. Lily totally didn't understand what was going on but as always she did her best.

I should have seen it coming with this look on his face.

Oh the embarrassment we felt when he stood in front of the whole church just like this during the whole program. What a proud mama I was. (Sorry the photo is so blurry, none from them singing turned out)

And lastly we started Upward Basketball this weekend. Sellers is playing basketball. Not his sport (well none are yet) but he is learning and I think he was having fun by the end of his first game.

He started out lost, not sure how to play. But started to get it by the end.
Lily and Wyatt sang at our church's Hanging of the Green's. Lily totally didn't understand what was going on but as always she did her best.
I should have seen it coming with this look on his face.
Oh the embarrassment we felt when he stood in front of the whole church just like this during the whole program. What a proud mama I was. (Sorry the photo is so blurry, none from them singing turned out)
And lastly we started Upward Basketball this weekend. Sellers is playing basketball. Not his sport (well none are yet) but he is learning and I think he was having fun by the end of his first game.
He started out lost, not sure how to play. But started to get it by the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
Your kids are all adorable! I left a message on Lily's site a couple of weeks ago telling you that I thought we live in the same area. This morning I saw your post on my friend Jan's blog and found your blog. We live just down the road from Jan. Small world.
Blessings to all of you!
Sharon
www.ourfamilyourstory.com
Looks like your having fun! Such beautiful children!!
Blessings,
Sarah