December 4, 2009
Wyatt: Why does Noah have to go to school so long?
Mom: Well the older you get the longer you have to go to school. When you go to Kindergarten next year you will be in school everyday until 2:30.
Wyatt: (making a yucky face) What? I don't want to go to school.
Mom: You have to so you can learn everything you need to know for when you grow up.
Wyatt: I already know everything I need to know about Star Wars from Sellers.
Oh, if it was just that simple Wyatt.
Mom: Well the older you get the longer you have to go to school. When you go to Kindergarten next year you will be in school everyday until 2:30.
Wyatt: (making a yucky face) What? I don't want to go to school.
Mom: You have to so you can learn everything you need to know for when you grow up.
Wyatt: I already know everything I need to know about Star Wars from Sellers.
Oh, if it was just that simple Wyatt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: