November 25, 2009
Today we took the kids to the local County Museum to take our Christmas pictures. We are fortunate that my dad works there and had scouted out some good photo spots, I only wish I was a better photographer...Here are some of the rejects and some photos of us having a little fun. Mason is so photogenic and loves to be photographed.


I love how proper Lily is sitting in this pic. This was only after I told her I could see up her skirt, she so wants to be a proper lady.




Oh, if only I could get 5 kids to all look in the same direction at the same time.



What a cutie!




Clowning around with Papa and a Boogie mask, we had such fun!



We were going to do a family Christmas photo but mom was not up to it. After 13.5 hours of work all night and only 3 hours of sleep I just wasn't looking my best, can't ya tell?





Again, someone is always looking in the wrong direction. Even bribes didn't work.







Lily was cold, she had on my jacket when Noah picked her up and carried her, I had to capture such sweetness.







Occasionally John really cracks us up.








A few of my favorite things.










Our precious daughter.











Lily had never seen a tree with berries on it before. It is so amazing to see life through her eyes.








I am so blessed.












My big boys looking so grown.













May May our baby.

Happy Thanksgiving!
May you be thankful for all your many Blessings!

2 people joined the party:

Sarah said...

Such sweet pictures. What a beautiful family.

Jean said...

Okay- seriously- any of these pics would work as a Christmas pic- they are adorable!

You look great- you do not look tired!! It was wonderful to see a pic of you!

Your kids are so so cute! Love how Lily fits into the crew and how she needs to be carried!! Wow- such blessings!!