September 9, 2009
Since Lily has been home she will pick up on a phrase and use it a lot. First it was Oh my Gah. I wanted to put an end to that one, thankfully she did. Next it was Oh, Man! That one was cute. Today she created her own. At first I though she was saying holy cow but then I realized she was saying, Oh my cow! It cracks us up and she says it a lot. I can only imagine what others will think when my daughter blurts out, Oh my cow in her little Chinese southern accent! I am not going to correct her today, the smile it gives me is too worth it! Maybe tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Oh yes- that is so cute!! I love it when they say things and it's just a little bit off- it reminds me of a smaller child saying cute things- instead ours are a little bigger BUT it is still so cute!!
We also had to put an end to anything that remotely sounded like G____.
I say "holy buckets" a lot- so Sarah is saying that too!