May 22, 2009
I was unable to access Blogger once I was in Guangzhou, apparently it was blocked because other families were unable to access it either. If you missed our trip you can go to
www.myadoptionwebsite.com/lovinglily/
and get a recap. Luckily I had set that up and had another avenue to update everyone on our trip. The site is unlocked now since she is legally ours. In the next couple days I will start posting here again but not as often. I am looking at updating twice a week on set days, I'll keep ya posted!
If you haven't been there go check it out, we had an awesome trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

3 people joined the party:
hi jen. i've been following your trip and it sounds like everything went very smoothly. i hope that lilly and the boys are all adjusting well. i look forward to hearing about your lives with your "new" family. i know that your heart is overflowing.
So glad you made it safely home. I loved following your journey. Lily is beautiful and seems to be doing wonderfully.
Blessings to you,
Sarah
Beautiful family! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet Lily!