June 15, 2008
Yes, I have been busy. Too busy to post and even think about what I wanted to say. This past week we moved (something I really don't like to do) and are staying at my in-laws (thanks for putting up with us for a couple weeks!). The new house isn't ready so we couldn't move in. We didn't ask for more time bc in this market you really don't want to turn off your buyer's. We really don't need two houses right now. SO the next few weeks are going to be stressful, I feel displaced and am so with 4 kids. I just want to say thanks for our families for all they have done to help! And while we are talking about families I should take this time to address the Father's in my life.
John- Well how can I say enough thanks to all you have given us. Your love, endless devotion and time and for setting such a fine example to our boys. You work so hard to take care of us and to give us the things we need and desire. You make sure our boys know how important God is and teach them to follow his word and to rely on his strength. I am not good at saying thanks enough but I do Thank you and love you!
Dad-A girl could not have asked for a better father. You have always been there for me and have helped me through so many things. Shoot, if it wasn't for your advice I might not be thanking John right now for it was you who encouraged me to give him a chance. I am forever grateful for everything. I also thank you for everything you do for the boys. I am so grateful they have such a loving and "fun" Papa!
Mr. O-You know we have come a long way in the last 15 years. I have not always been so nice but I want you to know how much I appreciate you. You are always there for us and have helped us many times. Thanks for all you do for us and with the boys. They really are fortunate to have such a great Poppy!
Ed and Chris-You are incredible Dad's to my nieces and nephews, they are so fortunate to have Father's that would go to the ends of the earth for them and are Godly examples for them.
Well for not knowing what to say I managed to say alot. Happy Father's Day to you all!
John- Well how can I say enough thanks to all you have given us. Your love, endless devotion and time and for setting such a fine example to our boys. You work so hard to take care of us and to give us the things we need and desire. You make sure our boys know how important God is and teach them to follow his word and to rely on his strength. I am not good at saying thanks enough but I do Thank you and love you!
Dad-A girl could not have asked for a better father. You have always been there for me and have helped me through so many things. Shoot, if it wasn't for your advice I might not be thanking John right now for it was you who encouraged me to give him a chance. I am forever grateful for everything. I also thank you for everything you do for the boys. I am so grateful they have such a loving and "fun" Papa!
Mr. O-You know we have come a long way in the last 15 years. I have not always been so nice but I want you to know how much I appreciate you. You are always there for us and have helped us many times. Thanks for all you do for us and with the boys. They really are fortunate to have such a great Poppy!
Ed and Chris-You are incredible Dad's to my nieces and nephews, they are so fortunate to have Father's that would go to the ends of the earth for them and are Godly examples for them.
Well for not knowing what to say I managed to say alot. Happy Father's Day to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: