June 22, 2008
I know a girl who is just like me
She is the only one who can endure the craziness of my boys
She is the only one I will take all of them to her house
She is the first one I call when I am really excited or really sad
We have so, so much in common ( the list could go for miles)
She is so generous and loving, the best mom and friend
she is a talented and creative decorator
we share a love of reading, she patiently waits for me to be able to read for fun again
we both have a sickness for cute stationary, kid's clothes and bags (and shoes)
she left eveything she knew to move here and be near me (well there may be a few others :) )
I am so lucky to have her in my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: