April 7, 2008
I love the new look of our blog. Rebecca you were such a pleasure to do business with and I truly wish you the best with all the wonderful things you do for others!
Adoption News: I was pleasantly surprised to find some important papers in the mail today that I was not expecting to see for a few weeks. I have two more things to get together so I can send them to Russia and get on the official waitlist for our daughter. Also, I am a member of a private forum for people who have adopted/adopting with Christian World Adoption. I posted a question about Tyumen and I got a response from someone who adopted their son from there 3 years ago. She offered to send me pictures of the baby home (orphanage) in Tyumen. I asked her to send them to me and it was amazing to look at the pictures of the home Ellery may be living in right now or will be soon. One thing I have learned through this adoption is that there is such a strong supportive adoption community our there and the internet has made it so easy for this sort of thing to happen. I think it is really amazing! I pray that someone there will love her and give her special attention so she can bond with someone, making her attachment to us easier.
Other Big News: John's brother Ed and his family moved back to Columbia in the last week. We are so excited to have them home and look forward to so many special times together...We Love Ya'll!!!!!
Adoption News: I was pleasantly surprised to find some important papers in the mail today that I was not expecting to see for a few weeks. I have two more things to get together so I can send them to Russia and get on the official waitlist for our daughter. Also, I am a member of a private forum for people who have adopted/adopting with Christian World Adoption. I posted a question about Tyumen and I got a response from someone who adopted their son from there 3 years ago. She offered to send me pictures of the baby home (orphanage) in Tyumen. I asked her to send them to me and it was amazing to look at the pictures of the home Ellery may be living in right now or will be soon. One thing I have learned through this adoption is that there is such a strong supportive adoption community our there and the internet has made it so easy for this sort of thing to happen. I think it is really amazing! I pray that someone there will love her and give her special attention so she can bond with someone, making her attachment to us easier.
Other Big News: John's brother Ed and his family moved back to Columbia in the last week. We are so excited to have them home and look forward to so many special times together...We Love Ya'll!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

5 people joined the party:
Ok folks leave a comment once in a while so I know somebody is out there reading this thing....Anybody?????
Love the new look!
i love it!! and i am reading!!
Hey Jennifer,
We got your comment on our blog. If you will send us your e-mail address sometime, I'd love to catch up.
~Kerri Roberts (Kerrisings@aol.com)