April 16, 2008
Many of you know I have struggled to lose weight for years! Today I thought of a great new diet. I guess it would be called the Dentist Diet or maybe the Mouth is Numb Diet. All you have to do is inject your gums with numbing medicine and then you cannot even think of eating for at least 4 hours. You would only have to do it a couple times a day. The only draw backs would be the drooling and the drooping of the face. Oh and the fact that you would sound drunk when you talk. It sure kept me on plan when I took the kids to BK for lunch today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: