March 6, 2008
Well I went to school Monday night, I did pass the test but most of my class did not. Only two people have dropped that I know of and alot of people have very close to passing averages so they are going to stick it out and see if they can pass. I was relieved that it went better than I thought though some of my dear friends are in danger of failing :(
New info on the adoption:
John and I have been struggling as you may know for some time about the wait time with China adoption. I finally got to a point when I said I can't do this for 4 or more years. The waiting is truly hard and it is taking a toll on me mentally. I spoke with our adoption agency last week and after discussing options with them we decided to switch to the newly reopened Russian program. We talked and prayed about it and decided that this was the right decision for us. We want Ellery to be raised with her brothers not by them. IT has been hard because for a long time now I have pictured her with dark hair and almond eyes, now I have to think that she will look different but more like us. Right now the Russia program is about a year wait, our agency told us we would probally be home with her by this time next year. I am nervous about this because I don't know much about the Russia program and the health of the children is more of a concern for Russia than China as for as I know. The big thing is that I just realized when we switched that it is very possible that Ellery is either alive or is in utero! That blows my mind. I immediately started to pray for her. Pray that she is safe, that someone is looking out for her and loving her, and if she is in utero that her mother is taking care of herself and her pregnancy. I just cannot believe that she may be alive right now, I can't wait to meet her and bring her home to her forever family! Please pray for her too!
New info on the adoption:
John and I have been struggling as you may know for some time about the wait time with China adoption. I finally got to a point when I said I can't do this for 4 or more years. The waiting is truly hard and it is taking a toll on me mentally. I spoke with our adoption agency last week and after discussing options with them we decided to switch to the newly reopened Russian program. We talked and prayed about it and decided that this was the right decision for us. We want Ellery to be raised with her brothers not by them. IT has been hard because for a long time now I have pictured her with dark hair and almond eyes, now I have to think that she will look different but more like us. Right now the Russia program is about a year wait, our agency told us we would probally be home with her by this time next year. I am nervous about this because I don't know much about the Russia program and the health of the children is more of a concern for Russia than China as for as I know. The big thing is that I just realized when we switched that it is very possible that Ellery is either alive or is in utero! That blows my mind. I immediately started to pray for her. Pray that she is safe, that someone is looking out for her and loving her, and if she is in utero that her mother is taking care of herself and her pregnancy. I just cannot believe that she may be alive right now, I can't wait to meet her and bring her home to her forever family! Please pray for her too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: