March 19, 2008
Well we have been so busy. Last weekend was great with no clinical so I spent the whole time between taking the kids to the church Easter Egg Hunt and birthday parties and studying. It was nice to have the weekend off, I have this weekend of too because of Easter then it will be back to clinical for a few more weeks. The semester will be over April 30th so that is just around the corner!
I have busy preparing our Registration packet for Russia, thankfully it is not too much work so I hope to be done within the month. It depends on a few letters getting back to us in the mail.
Wyatt is so funny....lately he has taken to calling me Honey. He says it so sweetly. An example is when I was looking for something in the pantry he goes "here it is honey". It just melts my heart.
I have busy preparing our Registration packet for Russia, thankfully it is not too much work so I hope to be done within the month. It depends on a few letters getting back to us in the mail.
Wyatt is so funny....lately he has taken to calling me Honey. He says it so sweetly. An example is when I was looking for something in the pantry he goes "here it is honey". It just melts my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: