February 20, 2013
Holy Moly, cannot believe I haven't posted in 5 months. Truthfully I just haven't wanted to and I am still not sure if I will continue to update but I figured if any faithful followers are still around they may appreciate an update and be glad to know we are fine, doing very well in fact!
Ellery has blossomed into a wonderful little girl and we feel so fortunate to be her family. She is adorable, full of life and spunky. She is doing great in all ways minus a little speech issues. I am sure we will be heading down the road of Speech Therapy with her but we've already been down that road so we got that! Here are some pics of our girl....
And Lastly Bobo...he's doing great all the way around. Great student, great athlete and great kid. His only struggle is learning what to do with those anger emotions that pop up from time to time but he's matured so greatly in that area and experimenting with back talk! We found out just recently he was accepted into the Gifted and Talented program at school and just received the Leadership award for this 9 wks for his class.
Ellery has blossomed into a wonderful little girl and we feel so fortunate to be her family. She is adorable, full of life and spunky. She is doing great in all ways minus a little speech issues. I am sure we will be heading down the road of Speech Therapy with her but we've already been down that road so we got that! Here are some pics of our girl....
As a Lalaloopsy for Halloween
A not so successful photo session with mommy.
Another session, a little better...
Daddy hugs at the Christmas Parade.
A new bike on Christmas morning
Partying in the Chinese New Year!
As you can see she is doing beautifully. Next year she is registered for preschool and is looking forward to going to school like the big sister and big brothers- hopefully that will last!
She is very sweet and tells me she loves me often. She is very playful with other family members and loves her friends and mine :-)
Lily is doing great too, still trucking along in the third grade. She is doing so well but that is with many accommodations so I am not sure what her schooling will look like in the future. But one thing remains the same she is a very good student and tries very hard. She is a consistently obedient and good child. She is so thoughtful and caring towards others.
And here are some update photos of her...
Lily was able to dance in the Dragon Dance at the Spring Festival.
She enjoyed it so much and really enjoyed me allowing her to wear so much makeup. :-)
AND the boys....
other than the normal struggles with raising 6 kids and 4 boys they are doing great.
Noah continues to practice driving and soon will be able to drive by himself and
still thoroughly enjoys playing in the band (school and his). He is going on a Special trip far away for a Percussion Competition and is quite excited to be going on his first big time trip away.
Noah's band named After Dawn auditioned for America's Got Talent.
They had some issues with their audition tape so we don't know if they actually ever saw it but we are proud of them nonetheless that they are pursuing a dream.
This picture is from when they place second in a Talent Show in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Noah is fortunate to be in a group with such talented and outstanding young men.
This talent show is also where Noah met his girlfriend. Ironically she beat them by coming in 1st in the talent competition but they met backstage and instantly connected. Luckily she lives pretty close by so they are able to see each other every week or so.
Sellers continues to both challenge us and bless us continually. Starting Middle School seems to be a rough transition for many kids, especially boys and he is no exception.
He loves the outdoors and is obsessed even still with Star Wars and Harry Potter.
He has such an imagination and creative mind, can't wait to see that put to good use!
Sellers marching in the Christmas parade and making sure his family is watching!
Mason turned 6 and after struggling greatly with the start of school I am so proud of his progress.
Its gotta be tough being the youngest of the four boys but he does a fine job holding his own and when he isn't fighting with Wyatt they are best buddies. :-)
Here is obviously enjoying carving his pumpkin!
And as for me? Well, I turned 42 and stay as busy as ever. Still working part time at the hospital and truly love my job! I work with the most awesome people who are 100% supportive of my needs as a mother, wife, etc. I will be traveling soon to the Atlanta area with my best bud and some amazing friends to the Created for Care conference. I cannot say enough how ready I am for this!! It is going to be an incredible time.
For those of you that stuck around and have been waiting forever for this update, thanks.
I promise I won't wait so long.
Today my verse was Psalm 82: 3-4
Love when the word speaks to me so personally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
Thankful for the update - waited way too long for it : ) Even more thankful that our weekend get-a-way/ Created for Care conference is only 10 days away!!!
So glad to see you are all doing well! Miss your post they are so uplifting!