July 8, 2012
Today John and I celebrate our 17th Wedding Anniversary.
It was one of the happiest days of my life and I truly felt like
the luckiest girl alive that day.
My parents gave me a beautiful wedding and set a wonderful example
of marriage, they just celebrated 46 years on July 2nd.
And thankfully I married a man who also had a wonderful example for him, his parents will
also be celebrating 46 years this November.
It is easier to make it through those marital valleys when you have examples
to see how rewarding a long, faithful marriage can be.
I am thankful John is one of those people that just has always seen
marriage as forever because there have been times I have
not been so easy to be married to!
This life has given me more than I ever could have imagined.
God has blessed us in many ways and I am so thankful.
Happy Anniversary to the man who is (as he is every night)
snoring peacefully beside me.
I LOVE YOU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)


0 people joined the party: