December 1, 2011
Seriously just did a long nice post and somehow wiped it ou when I went to edit it. Pictures will have to do. Today we went to another park. Things are going better today but she is still preferring me. She is allowing Baba to do things for her but not hold her or pick her up. Baby steps. Tonight we pack so we can fly to Guangzhou, I am so ready!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
-
2011
(116)
-
December(18)
- The Red Thread
- One Month
- Merry Christmas from The O'Cain Crew!!
- No title
- So How Is She Doing???
- There's No Place Like Home
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Hong Kong
- A Tale of Three Potty's
- Last Full Day in China
- So Grateful We Answered the Call...
- A Little Video For Our Crew At Home
- Just Another Day Here in China :)
- A Glimpse of the Other Side
- I just wanted to take the time to say Thank you. ...
- Today we traveled from Nanning to Guangzhou. The ...
- A little about Ellery
- November(13)
- October(6)
- September(11)
- August(12)
- July(7)
- June(7)
- May(6)
- April(8)
- March(10)
- February(12)
- January(6)
-
December(18)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

4 people joined the party:
I love Miss Ellery's bow!! She looks so cute! Its funny to see you guys bundled up in coats today - wasnt it freezing?! Cant wait for GZ too!! Get settled in tell starbucks we are coming!!
Ellery is too cute in that brown coat! I know you can't wait to get to GZ! :)
Oh Jennifer--the smiles, the pink flower, those gazing eyes! What a precious gift your sweet Ellery is!
Thanks for taking the time to redo your lost update.
Blessings~
Tina
Jenn, she is so precious! Hang in there. I know you guys have to be exhausted. Not long til you're home again. Thinking of you- Liz