December 4, 2011
Every call has a beginning
A quiet moment when
God whispers a promise
to a mother’s heart
A holy place where
a father bows and faithfully
accepts the journey set before him.
A miraculous morning that
unexpectedly dawns…
Casting its first light on a chosen threshold.
A gentle knock..
a closed door opens.
A sacred invitation sent by the Father..
Leads to the other side of the world.
Where lonely hearts stare out orphanage windows
Praying for someone to care..
And then one morning,
On an ordinary day
An orphan’s life changes...
God sends them a second chance...
Through you.
~author unknown

















6 people joined the party:

Football and Fried Rice said...

STUNNING!!!!! I think Miss Ellery did a fantastic job! Cant wait to see her in the gardent - that place is gorgeous for a gorgeous girl!!

Suzanne Haynie said...

She's so beautiful! And is that the famous red couch that I have heard about for so long???? Sending love and hugs your way!!!!

Suzanne Haynie said...

The poem is so lovely and fitting. Thank you for that--I hope you don't mind that I shared it with my family, as well.

Our family said...

I just love that poem! Ellery looks beautiful in red!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Beautiful Ellery in red--taking it all in.
I am also grateful that you answered the call that has changed each one of your lives! He is faithful!

Blessings~

Tina

Sharon said...

:) Beautiful!

Meet our Bunch!

Meet our Bunch!






About Me

My Photo
Jennifer O'Cain
is trying to live beyond herself!
View my complete profile
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

Our Daughter Lily

Our Daughter Lily
Click on her picture to hear our story.

Visitors