December 6, 2011
Cannot believe it but our time here is wrapping up,today we had our Consulate Appointment, finished up a little shopping and then went to a Christmas Tree Lighting. It was a beautiful Lighting and the Children's choir was amazing!! John was interviewed by a local TV station afterwards thanks to our guides. ;)

There are no exciting pictures of the day so I will just include some from the last few days I haven't posted yet.



We have had pizza four times while in China and
McDonald's five times.
Have gone out to eat Chinese zero.



Red Couch Outtake. 



Yep, they ended up in pieces.


Determined to put these on by herself.
Now what do I do with this?




Not going to attempt to explain this photo but we surely enjoyed
spending time with this family over the last 10 days. Sure wish they didn't live
so far away.


Crazy girl, she had her hat on backwards and such a silly expression.

3 people joined the party:

Sharon said...

I know you are so ready to be HOME! Enjoy the rest of your stay and we will see you Friday!

Our family said...

It sure seems like your time in China has just flown by! Thank you again for taking Leiney Grace's package to Ann. We received LOA yesterday, and Ann was going to add that wonderful news to Leiney Grace's letter.I hope Hong Kong is great and that your trip home is uneventful!

Anonymous said...

These pics are hilarious! LOVE THE JAMMIE one! Too cute! As for the potty, yes, this same thing worked for Li'l Miss when we got her. Thankfully, they did tell us this. I think it is actual common in China, but I would not have known if they didn't tell us. Wish I would've known it when training our boys LOL! Wonder if it would've worked (b/c nothing else seemed to;).

You are almost home now! She looks like she is going to fit in perfectly in your crew!!!

Meet our Bunch!

Meet our Bunch!






About Me

My Photo
Jennifer O'Cain
is trying to live beyond herself!
View my complete profile
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

Our Daughter Lily

Our Daughter Lily
Click on her picture to hear our story.

Visitors