December 3, 2011
Finally trusted us enough to actually get in the tub...
She may not have sat in the water but still it is progress.
And not only took a bath but look who she let give it to her.
She sat like a big girl on the bus to our appointments.
Sat on Baba's lap for her physical exam.
Didn't cry when she had to lay on a cold table for her "exam".
her Dr. was actually very good with her and played around.
What is causing my shoes to make this squeaky sound??
I don't know but it sure is fun!
And the faster I run the better.
Pure joy.
A smile that lights up the room.
And I even let Baba carry me a little bit today.
Some fun times on Shamian Island.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
- 2014 (9)
- 2013 (1)
- 2012 (24)
-
2011
(116)
-
December(18)
- The Red Thread
- One Month
- Merry Christmas from The O'Cain Crew!!
- No title
- So How Is She Doing???
- There's No Place Like Home
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Hong Kong
- A Tale of Three Potty's
- Last Full Day in China
- So Grateful We Answered the Call...
- A Little Video For Our Crew At Home
- Just Another Day Here in China :)
- A Glimpse of the Other Side
- I just wanted to take the time to say Thank you. ...
- Today we traveled from Nanning to Guangzhou. The ...
- A little about Ellery
- November(13)
- October(6)
- September(11)
- August(12)
- July(7)
- June(7)
- May(6)
- April(8)
- March(10)
- February(12)
- January(6)
-
December(18)
- 2010 (78)
- 2009 (119)
- 2008 (126)
- 2007 (1)
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

9 people joined the party:
your precious Ellery loves her potato chips!! Our Mya was the same way about the tub - she obviosuly had never had a bath fully naked and wasnt sure what to think of it. By the time we left China she would spend an hour in there!!
i LOVED Ellerys outfit today - so, so cute!! I am enjoying seeing her open up and I think she is in love with both of you - how could she not be??\
See you for dinner :)
Coming over from Football and Fried Rice!
Congrats on your sweet little girl! She is absolutely adorable and I love her BIG smile!
Enjoy your time in China!
Such a joy to see those smiles this morning! Love to see her smile and they joy in your eyes!
LOVED the pix of her in her squeaky shoes!!!! What a gorgeous smile. Looks like y'all had a much better day :). Love you all & can't wait to meet her!
I love, love, love those smiles and I am so happy for all of you!!!! And would you mind telling all of us where you shop for little girl clothes--they are adorable!!!
I have enjoyed so much reading your blogs. I laugh and I cry as I read them. Your pictures speak a 1000 words...just perfect! Blessings to you and your family!! Mindy da Silva
Look at the smiles!!! Smiles from EVERYONE!!! :) YAY!!! Downhill slide from her, Chicky!!!
Did you find the children's shops I emailed you about??
Love y'all and can't wait to see you Friday!
Sharon
www.journeytojohnwesley.blogspot.com
Yay for a much better day! You missed your calling as a writer, Jenn. Thanks for sharing this special time with all of us- Liz
Hooray for smiles today!!! And lots of them!