October 6, 2011
Today our Article 5 was supposed to be dropped of in China. China is 12 hours ahead so it would already have been dropped off if it did indeed happen. Hopefully we will get a confirmation email from our agency today stating that it was dropped off. Our article 5 will be picked up on October 20th and then we officially begin the wait for TA (Travel Approval). The Article 5 is kind of like an American Travel Approval, it is the American Consulates way of saying everything is in order on the American side, ok, you can come get your child. As long as our TA does not have some hang up I am feeling confident that we will travel and return in 2011. I am smart enough to know anything can happen and we may not but I feel pretty good about it.
We are ready to go get this little treasure and bring her home
We are ready to go get this little treasure and bring her home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

3 people joined the party:
I talked to WACAP and they did the drop!! It will be picked up the 21st. :) So excited. I'm planning to be in China the first couple of week of December. YuPing said she did not see a problem with it. :D
So exciting Jennifer, and one big step closer to your girlie! She is so darn cute!! I know you can't wait to snuggle that sweetness and bring her home! Looks like you might just get the best Christmas present ever (besides Jesus of course)!
Blessings~
Tina
Oooooh those dimples!! She is so stinkin' cute!!!