July 25, 2010
This post is all just a little random. I really just wanted to post something so I could play around with my new features on blogger. Some seem very cool others a little annoying but I like the new options I have. So here's a little randomness from the last few months.
Mason after playing in the rain outside.
For some reason I thought Asian's hair didn't curl. Lily has been bugging me about curling her hair so we tried it. It took extremely well but I didn't like it. The curls were real tight and stayed that way without falling for two days.
When we went to visit Noah at summer camp at Camp Barstow he was so happy to see us. He proudly walked through camp holding his little brothers hands to the campfire. I sure love that boy!
Lily may have been a little too dressed up for camp but she sure did look cute. It was soooo hot!
Wyatt stayed cool by eating right in front of Noah's battery operated fan and he is sitting on the super cool quilt I found at an Antique store for just 20 bucks.
Lily's wonderful teacher last year. We were so fortunate that Lily had her. She loved Lily and she sure learned a lot!
Noah and Lily and I don't remember what they were doing but it makes a cute picture.
Mason and mommy at his end of the year picnic. I felt so bad because I had written down the wrong time in my calendar and hadn't sent his food in because I was bringing it. When I got there the picnic was in full swing and he was sitting there with a little plate where people had shared their food with him. I felt crushed. He was so embarrassed happy to see me and just crawled up in my lap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
LOVE the pics!! Lily's hair is too cute! Glad the new blogger stuff is working for you now. Some of it really is annoying!
Hugs!
Sharon