April 28, 2010
Well you could probably tell I just haven't had time or felt too much like blogging lately. I have been busy and a lot has happened so I'll play catch up and then try to blog a little more often ? (notice the question mark)
First and most importantly John has a new job! I am thrilled but he is sort of sad to see his freedom taken away. He did try to convince me he didn't need a job and could just retire but I say, not yet honey maybe in 5 or 10 years! It is a great job and he will be doing the same thing he did before in the same territory so that makes things easier!
I have been working so hard to get Lily's scrapbook done for her One Year Gotcha Anniversary. I cannot believe I put if off so much that I have had to spend time almost everyday for the last week or so to get it done. In the past I have always done paper scrapbooks but this will be a digital one. It is pretty easy but I just keep messing with it trying to get it just right. I think I will be ready to order it tomorrow. We are going to have a little celebration on May 8th for the one year anniversary. Just a little family, Chinese food, cake and a scrapbook. Making the scrapbook has been so fun. I have loved reliving the trip to China, I would love to do it again.It has been a wonderful journey.
The pool opens May 1st and if my kids ask me one more time if they can go swimming on May 1st I am gonna SCREAM! I am going to let them and I don't care if the water is 55 degrees, which is probably what it is with such cool temps we've been having. I'm not complaining though because in the South we usually skip Spring and just hop right on to Summer so I am actually enjoying the fact that I can still wear jeans and a light jacket and not sweat.
That's all for now...
First and most importantly John has a new job! I am thrilled but he is sort of sad to see his freedom taken away. He did try to convince me he didn't need a job and could just retire but I say, not yet honey maybe in 5 or 10 years! It is a great job and he will be doing the same thing he did before in the same territory so that makes things easier!
I have been working so hard to get Lily's scrapbook done for her One Year Gotcha Anniversary. I cannot believe I put if off so much that I have had to spend time almost everyday for the last week or so to get it done. In the past I have always done paper scrapbooks but this will be a digital one. It is pretty easy but I just keep messing with it trying to get it just right. I think I will be ready to order it tomorrow. We are going to have a little celebration on May 8th for the one year anniversary. Just a little family, Chinese food, cake and a scrapbook. Making the scrapbook has been so fun. I have loved reliving the trip to China, I would love to do it again.It has been a wonderful journey.
The pool opens May 1st and if my kids ask me one more time if they can go swimming on May 1st I am gonna SCREAM! I am going to let them and I don't care if the water is 55 degrees, which is probably what it is with such cool temps we've been having. I'm not complaining though because in the South we usually skip Spring and just hop right on to Summer so I am actually enjoying the fact that I can still wear jeans and a light jacket and not sweat.
That's all for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

3 people joined the party:
A scrapbook! You are so good! I scrapbook, but I haven't even started with our China trip. Yikes!
I thought Gotcha Day was May 11, Am I wrong?
Love that you are doing a digital scrapbook. I am too. I love working on B&B's. I don't know if I'll ever finish them!
Sharon
So glad to hear that John got a job. I know that is a stress reliever. Congratulations on 1 year home!