April 9, 2010
Unless you are new to my blog or have your head stuck under a rock then you know I care a lot about orphans. The process of adopting Lily made me more aware of their plight and made me want to do something to make a difference (since John said to me once, Jennifer, you can't adopt them all you have to find something to do to help). Well a few months ago Stefanie at Ni Hao Ya'll sent out a plea for volunteers to help with An Orphans Wish. I jumped at the chance to do something, even if it is small. I am going to be volunteering by helping to write reports on the children who have sponsors...
and while I'm talking about Sponsors, won't you sponsor a child? You can help provide life changing care to some of China's most vulnerable children. You see the children of An Orphans Wish are not just orphans they have special needs that require some type of special care, maybe surgery or just special equipment or therapy.
Recently I had a unused membership run out. I thought I didn't have the money to sponsor a child but then remembered this was running out and jumped at the chance to sponsor Lilly over at An Orphans Wish. She is just precious and has clubfeet. An Orphans Wish will make sure she gets the care she needs. And for just $1 a day I can help make the difference in the life of a child.
Hop on over there to see how you can help, you can even make just a one time donation.
and while I'm talking about Sponsors, won't you sponsor a child? You can help provide life changing care to some of China's most vulnerable children. You see the children of An Orphans Wish are not just orphans they have special needs that require some type of special care, maybe surgery or just special equipment or therapy.
Recently I had a unused membership run out. I thought I didn't have the money to sponsor a child but then remembered this was running out and jumped at the chance to sponsor Lilly over at An Orphans Wish. She is just precious and has clubfeet. An Orphans Wish will make sure she gets the care she needs. And for just $1 a day I can help make the difference in the life of a child.
Hop on over there to see how you can help, you can even make just a one time donation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Thanks so much for posting this, Jennifer!