November 6, 2009
Stephanie at Ni Hao Ya'll is having a little contest now regarding Christmas ideas. Since my last post on Christmas ideas got me heavy in the spirit I have been doing some serious thinking about what to get my crew. Here are some of the ideas I have come up with:
This one is good for many age ranges (4-7 & 8-12) :
Moon in my Room
Not only a nightlight but a great learning tool and it is a great price, just $19.99Another for the 8-12 year old range is :
Snap Circuits

Great for little boys who like to take things apart or make things. This toy is just 29.99 ( I used a coupon at my local toy store and saved 25%). You can make 7 different things with the circuits such as a fan (I forgot the other things and it's already wrapped it).
I have also purchased the Star Wars Science kits for this age, such fun. My favorite is the volcano.
I will try to keep more coming....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

1 people joined the party:
Those are some great ideas! I've got them added to my list... thanks for linking up :)