June 17, 2009
The O'Cain family journal is moving. I have found a blog server that I am going to try. I like the way it is set up and that I can have my site put on a memory CD as a keepsake. My blog serves two purposes. One is to share the blessings of adopting a child and the other is to chronicle our family times together. You Belong is designed for both of those purposes.
To see our new home please visit: www.youbelong.net/theocaincrew
Another reason I like this site is because it is easier for people to leave messages, no having to set up a blogger account. This should be nice for the grandparents to be able to leave messages and those who don't have blogger.
To see our new home please visit: www.youbelong.net/theocaincrew
Another reason I like this site is because it is easier for people to leave messages, no having to set up a blogger account. This should be nice for the grandparents to be able to leave messages and those who don't have blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: