May 7, 2012
I took this picture on the morning of Ellery's birthday.
I was so excited and wanted to capture the day in pictures.
Ellery had other ideas.
On any given day her spunk, joy and personality are hard to
capture in a picture but on a day she doesn't want
her picture taken it is almost impossible.
Luckily once and a while I luck up and get a great picture of her.
This was not to be the day.
I took dozens and dozens of shots and did not come up with one
good picture.
I did come up with a picture that was fun to edit and captures one side of my daughters personality.
She probably wasn't fussed over too much in China but here she is being fussed over
constantly. Everyone that meets her is captivated by her sweetness and cute personality.
She takes it all in stride but honestly there are times that she just doesn't understand, or want the attention or know how to handle it.
This morning was one of those days.
I shoot with a Canon, used a 50mm 1:1.8 lens. Edited in lightroom but not really sure what I did.
I am a total beginner!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)


3 people joined the party:
Sooo sweet - I love her expression.
Glad you decided to join in on Sunday Snapshot this week :)
Adorable picture of Ellery! I have an idea for another Sunday Snapshot. if you read this before our lunch tomorrow, bring your camera!