April 22, 2012
The O'Cain Crew is going private so if you want to keep following along just send your email address to theocaincrew@aol.com and I will add you when I go private. I know there are still a few people out there that read our blog and many people rely on it to keep up with our family in between visits. Don't be shy just put in the subject header blog privacy and I will know what to do. I have regretted over the years not requesting to follow blogs going private and honestly sometimes I hate when they do but like them we all have our reasons and for now this is what we are doing. I will probably do it pretty soon so don't procrastinate.
In the meantime we are preparing for a very special event in our house this week, stay tuned.....
In the meantime we are preparing for a very special event in our house this week, stay tuned.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: