March 1, 2012
Time is just flying by and our three months with Ellery slipped up on me. She is doing so great and we are loving her so much!
This is what three months of bonding, extra nutrients, no haircut's and unconditional love looks like.
Wow, what a difference three months has made.
Ellery is still a mommy's girl but daddy is ok too. When I am at work sometimes she gets to spend special time with daddy and when I am not around she gives him hugs and sugar and is his little pal.
When I am around not so much. It is so special though when once and a while she surprises him and searches him out for something or surprises him with a hug or kiss.
Ellery is all about babies. She loves her babies and I am actually having so much fun playing with them too. Lily never really went through a doll stage too much so this is my first. She is just so cute with them. She loves to push them in their strollers, they go pee pee on the potty, and she kisses each one nite nite and puts them to bed before she goes to bed. She sleep with one special baby that was Lily's and is her very favorite one.
Her language has blossomed so much I have lost track of everything she can say. She is putting several words together and her comprehension is great. Her sweet little voice is one of my favorite things about her. It just melts my heart. Of course unless she is whining which she can do a lot of, especially if I am trying to run errands.
and lastly 10 random things about our girl
1. She prefers to wear a diaper even though she is potty trained. She will get mad at me sometimes if I try to put underwear on her. She just likes diapers.
2.She can count to 3!
3.She has discovered the shower and now prefers it to the bath. I cannot even remember the last time she took a bath.
4. She loves to eat mushrooms.
5. She loves cereal with milk.
6. She likes to help with chores like emptying the dishwasher or sweeping.
7. She loves to sing.
8. She loves to play on the see saw in our backyard and will laugh and laugh when the big kids get on it with her.
9. Anytime any part of her gets hurt mommy must kiss it to make it better. Sometimes one spot will have to get many kisses before it is better.
10. She doesn't like any Chinese Food that we have tried except spring rolls.
Playing in her kitchen.
She wanted to climb the pole at the airport.
Meeting her new friend John at the airport, home from China February 9th.
Helping big sister with her homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

5 people joined the party:
She is getting so big!! What grade is Lily in this year?
Miranda, Lily is in the 2nd grade.
Oh that little John is CUTE!!!!! I could do that age of a little guy!!
Diapers?!?!?! What the heck happened!!!!
and mushrooms? really?? silly, Chinese girl!
Love the hair!! Ive got to text you this week a picture of the Chia pet I live with :)
Love you!
Happy 3 months, sweet Ellery!
Enjoyed bfast with you and E & W! Let's get together again soon!
Love ya!
Ellery is so dear!! I love thinking about how cute she and Lily are when I talk with family and friends about our new addition:) thanks for all and especially to Ellery and Lily! Those girls rock!! As do the whole O'Cain Crew..