May 8, 2011
When I was a little girl one thing I can always remember I wanted to be when I grow up is a
mommy. Little did I know I would be called mom by so many. This year I will become mom to
my 7th child. This may not be the way I had planned it many years ago but I'm so glad God brought
me down this road.I have been blessed by the best kiddos in the world!
My Many Blessings!
Love sneaking a smooch on this teen. Can't you just see the joy it brings him?
My sister in law has a plaque that says,
"God grant me the patience to deal with my many Blessings"
AMEN!!
Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers our there and
especially to my mom.
I love you Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

0 people joined the party: