May 28, 2010
Seriously sorry for not posting for sooooo long. I have wanted to but am having issues with my computer memory and can't download pictures and what I want to post just needs pictures! I am not very good with technology so even though I bought an external hard drive and supposedly saved all my pictures to it I am scared to death to delete them! I am someone who is known to just buy new memory cards instead of deleting pictures because I am so scared of losing my pictures, silly isn't it?
but quickly....
John started his new job, reluctantly. He still tried to convince me he didn't need to work as I was dropping him off at the airport for his first day. Turns out he really likes the company and is grateful for the steady income of a good job. He feels that he is representing a good product and can really make a difference!
School is wrapping up, we have 3 days left. Two are just half days full of fun so really they have nothing left. This year has gone well, next year some of the O'Cain Crew may just stay home and be homeschooled, stay tuned on that one!
My last full time night at work is Jun 11th. I am grateful to be going part time after that working just a few nights on each schedule. I am excited about spending the summer with the kids. Even though we aren't going on a family vacation this year we have a lot of ideas to make the summer fun. John and I are celebrating our 15th Anniversary this year and I have a little secret trip planned for John and I. I cannot wait for that! It has been three years since we have had a vacation with just the two of us!
and soon I will have pictures, when I have the time or guts to deal with it!
but quickly....
John started his new job, reluctantly. He still tried to convince me he didn't need to work as I was dropping him off at the airport for his first day. Turns out he really likes the company and is grateful for the steady income of a good job. He feels that he is representing a good product and can really make a difference!
School is wrapping up, we have 3 days left. Two are just half days full of fun so really they have nothing left. This year has gone well, next year some of the O'Cain Crew may just stay home and be homeschooled, stay tuned on that one!
My last full time night at work is Jun 11th. I am grateful to be going part time after that working just a few nights on each schedule. I am excited about spending the summer with the kids. Even though we aren't going on a family vacation this year we have a lot of ideas to make the summer fun. John and I are celebrating our 15th Anniversary this year and I have a little secret trip planned for John and I. I cannot wait for that! It has been three years since we have had a vacation with just the two of us!
and soon I will have pictures, when I have the time or guts to deal with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Meet our Bunch!
Blog Archive
About Me
""...once our eyes are opened,we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God,who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know,and holds us responsible to act."(Proverbs 24:12)

2 people joined the party:
This post makes me laugh. I'm the same way with pics. I have them saved on an external hard drive, on disks, etc. But I still go out and buy a new memory card. Just can't bring myself to delete... Hope you all have a wonderful summer and make lots of happy family memories together.
Hi Jennifer!
Just stopped by to say hello and check on your family! Sounds like the school year went great and how fun that summer has finally arrived!!
We homeschool and I love it. Let us know what you decide!
Looking forward to seeing pics of the family- sorry to pressure you ;-)
Blessings,
Jean